Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year!

This one is definitely my fave.

Joe and I at Lake Wailes lake









Happy new Year everyone! I had a full and fun-filled weekend. We went up north last week for Christmas and got home at 3:30 on tuesday morning. Tuesday night, we did our Fl. Christmas celebration. On Wed and thurs, I did laundry and lazed around the house. On Friday, I ended up going up to Lake wales and staying until Sat. night. On Friday,I hung out with Joe and we went to beef's for lunch and then hung out with his family some. We had Donna meet us down at the lake and she took some pics of us for us and then Friday night, we went bowling with Kevin, Annette and some other family members/friends for Annette's birthday. Yesterday, we hung out with Melissa and the kids, tried King's Burgers and just hung out with each other some as well. here are some pictures from our photo shoot.










No comments: