Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas pics

me and my soon to be sister-in-law Maggie!

Joe and I at our Fl. Christmas celebration



the women of the Young side of the family, Mel who is marrying my cousin Miles in April, Maggie who is marrying my brother in Dec and me.











all of us on Christmas eve















my bro, Poppy foster and I christmas eve



















Me and my Aunt Diane























the foster fam Christmas 2011



























my pretty Christmas nails
















































We went up north for Christmas and I think my favorite gifts are the time i was able to spend with family, the fact that I am getting a new sister-in-law and my IPAD. Here are some pics from our trip up north.


































No comments: