Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some Christmas festivities

all the kids waiting on the parade to start

Me and Emmy(my best friend's oldest girl and my godaughter)



Talon(my best friend's oldest child)





Babe and his new camera














I went up to Lake Wales last Saturday to spend my baby's birthday with him and to do Christmas with everyone up there. I hung out with joe most of the day and took him to applebee's for his birthday. We went to see Melissa and the kids and I gave everyone up there their Christmas gifts. That night, we went to the lake wales Christmas parade. At the Christmas parade, we hung out with Amber, Lane and Nathan, Grandpa, Melissa and the kids. I was a good girlfriend and got Joe a digital camera for our anniversary b/c we have also been dating 5 years now, WOW how time flies! Here are some pics from the weekend.


















No comments: